Laser cutting machine in the production must pay attention to the operation process, otherwise it is easy to cause accidents, especially enterprises should pay attention to, only the standard operation of laser cutting machine, and make every operator abide by this process, can maintain the safety production and maintenance of laser cutting machine.
1. Observe the general safety operation rules of cutting machine. Start the laser in strict accordance with the laser start-up procedure. 2. The operator must be trained to be familiar with the structure and performance of the equipment and master the relevant knowledge of the operating system.
3. Wear labor protection articles according to regulations, and wear protective glasses near the laser beam.
4. Do not process a material before it is clear whether it can be irradiated or heated by laser, so as to avoid the potential danger of smoke and steam.
5. When the equipment starts to operate, the operator shall not leave the post without authorization or entrust someone to take care of it. If it is necessary to leave, the operator shall stop the machine or cut off the power switch.
Do not place the laser or other fire extinguisher near the laser, or do not put the laser in the vicinity.
7. In case of any abnormality found in the processing process, the machine shall be shut down immediately, and the fault shall be eliminated or reported to the supervisor in time.
8. Keep the laser, bed and surrounding site clean, orderly and free of oil stain, and stack workpieces, plates and wastes according to regulations.
9. When using gas cylinders, avoid crushing welding wires to avoid leakage accidents. The use and transportation of gas cylinders shall comply with the gas cylinder supervision regulations. Do not expose the cylinder to the sun or close to the heat source. When opening the bottle valve, the operator must stand on the side of the bottle mouth.
10. High voltage safety regulations shall be followed during maintenance. Every 40 hours of operation or weekly maintenance, every 1000 hours of operation or maintenance every six months, should be in accordance with the regulations and procedures.
11. After starting the machine, start the machine tool manually at low speed in X and Y directions to check whether there is any abnormal condition.
12. After the new workpiece program is input, it is necessary to test run and check its operation.
13. When working, pay attention to observe the operation of the machine tool, so as to avoid accidents caused by the cutter out of the effective travel range or collision between the two machines.